Bobble-head FigurineApril 1, 2017
Transformers Autobots LogoSeptember 19, 2017
Cardboard 3D Glasses Headset
You can assemble this kit into 3D Glasses to get a VR experience from selected apps available on both Android and iOS. It’s amazing how such a simple idea can transform your smartphone in seconds.
All it takes is 3 minutes to assemble. Pop your phone into the little cardboard viewfinder slot then hold it up to your face, and you’re immersed in a virtual reality world much like the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
Turn your head to scroll through the environment, using the metallic washer fixed to the side allowing interaction.
Flick it down to click on something. It’s incredibly intuitive, and equally impactful. A cool idea which equally makes for a fun new toy or Geek gift.
- A fun DIY project that anyone can assemble and enjoy.
- A simple way to make your very own virtual reality glasses.
- Takes no more than 3 minutes to assemble.
- Suitable for larger mobile phones (over 5 inches in screen size) although you can still use slightly smaller devices.
Checkout these cool apps of things you can do with this VR Cardboard model:
- Earth: Fly where your fancy takes you on Google Earth.
- Tour Guide: Visit Versailles with a local guide.
- YouTube: Watch popular YouTube videos on a massive screen.
- Exhibit: Examine cultural artefacts from every angle.
- Photo Sphere: Look around the photo spheres you’ve captured.
- Street Vue: Drive through Paris on a summer day.
- Windy Day: Follow the story (and the hat) in this interactive animated short from Spotlight Stories.
- Size: 180mm x 100mm x 85mm (assembled)
- Weight: 60 grams (assembled)
- Material: Cardboard, Plastic Resin (lens)
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – NO QUESTIONS ASKED